Wednesday, September 22, 2010

School, a visitor, and a birthday.

I know I'm extremely late on this, but here are the girls on their first days of school.

Clara on her way to preschool. She's loving every second of it. She may, or may not be a trouble maker in class. She's lucky she's so cute.

Since we live so close to the school, little Miss Abbey has been riding her scooter. It's probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen, but I'm the mom, so I don't count.
She loves the independence.

We had a wonderful visitor about a month ago. My dear sister Leslie came to Arizona.
She did lots of spoiling with the girls, and they loved her for it.
This is probably one of my favorite pictures EVER!!
Two of the naughtiest little sweethearts you'll ever have a chance of meeting.
These two are a couple of pea's in a pod.



My little Abbey turned SEVEN!!! I can't believe I have a 7 year old! I am just in love with this girl. She's grown into such a sweetheart. She always wants to make me happy, and do nice things for me. She even writes me love notes. She is a great big sister to Clara, they are the best of friends, and they watch out for eachother. She's doing wonderfully in her 2nd grade class, and reads like a pro.

Here she is in her birthday outfit. Good thing her birthday was on a Saturday!
Happy Birthday Abbey, I sure do love you.

2 comments:

Rheslie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Where do I even start with the comments I want to leave? First, Sarah, you have the prettiest girls in all the world! They seriously are two of the best things that have ever happened to me! I can't believe they are both in school! Are you freaking out?

Also, I was so surprised to pop up on you blog! But I love it! If anyone ever begins to catch on to how secretly evil I am I will show them that picture and they will think to themselves " hm, I must be wrong she looks so sweet." Then clara will come from behind and steal their wallet or something. HOORAY!

Oh and Happy Birthday again Abbey! I am so glad I got to be there!

natalieandderyk said...

You can be late on posting if I can be late on commenting....

SEVEN! How is that even possible?!?! Sure do miss those sweet girls.