Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Clara Floreine!

Today is my baby Clara's 4th birthday!!
I can't believe this little piece of spunk is growing so fast.
Clara is full of life and personality.
There's never a dull moment when she's around.
She is sweet, and cares for others.

Every morning getting Clara dressed is a hassle. She loves clothes, and is very picky with what she wears. She seriously tries on 3 to 4 outfits before she sticks with just one.
This morning I told her she could wear whatever she wanted....and I wasn't suprised when she walked out the door with 3 outfits on at the same time.
She wore a new yellow shirt that her daddy bought her.
A new yellow dress that her mommy bought her.
And a tutu that I made a few days ago.
I took this picture thinking she was finally dressed, but before she left, she saw a new pair of jeans she'd gotten from dad.....had to wear those.
And the shoes you see in this picture....she changed them.
But, you get the idea.
I am smitten with this little girl, and don't know what I'd do without her.
I love you Clara, Happy Birthday!

10 comments:

Rheslie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wish I was a millionaire so I could buy little Claira all the cloths in the world and she could just wear the funkiest fun outfits ever imagined. ALSO, great job on making a tutu...I really want one for my own. Can I commission one for me and one for Rhett?

Desiree said...

Happy birthday to her!! Super cute cake...I'm impressed!

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

Hey Leslie! I'd love to make a tutu for You and Rhett!! I could even make one for Wicket and Kelly.....what do you think?

Rheslie said...

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, Sarah...I want to place an order for cat TUTUs!!! I almost died when I read that! DIED!!! GAH!!!!! I want to get them for Cryzl too! I just don't know how many cats she is going to end up with...

Anonymous said...

You captured the Clara I know and love. She has the best expressions. And I want pics of everyone in there tutus. Granny

Rhett said...

Sarah, I thought my kitty Kelly Clarkson was a sap for the camera, but Clara just is awesome, and yes, her outfit madness is hilarious!

natalieandderyk said...

Still can't believe she is 4!! Does that mean we are getting old? nah. Give the girls a squeeze for us.

Monica said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute and adorable. Love the outfit...She sounds a little like Jenna. If she could she would dress just like that! Too bad for her she has to wear boring school uniforms everyday!

kim and jordan said...

Sarah...
your girls are beautiful and you look great! Good to see your cute little family. just hopping around a few blogs and found you!
kim

Rhett said...

I'm pretty sure Clara is going to be in a beauty pageant....oh, and she will rock it too!